Universal Careers - Opening
Universal Realty Group is a Halifax-based property management company known for setting the standards of excellence in residential accommodation and commercial leasing. We are currently seeking a qualified, live-in, Resident Manager for a residential properties in Halifax.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The Resident Manager is responsible for leasing units, collecting rent, staffing the on-site office and communicating with tenants
- Performing maintenance and repairs to make units ready to rent
- Performing ongoing building maintenance and cleaning
- Other duties as assigned
Your qualifications include:
- Previous experience in residential property management
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Yardi, email, internet)
- Strong maintenance skills including, but not limited to: light plumbing, painting, cleaning, general repairs and maintenance
Universal Properties recognizes our employees as an essential resource and value workers of all ages.
We offer competitive salary, excellent opportunities for career growth, full medical benefits – BEST PACKAGE IN HALIFAX
We treat our employees with great respect within our team that is a leading standard in the property management field!
To express your interest in this position, please forward your resume to:
Jonathan Schneider, General Manager
E-Mail: email@example.com or Fax: (902) 429-9952
To apply electronically, please reply with a cover letter and a current resume.
No phone calls please.
Back to Careers landing page.