Universal Careers - Opening
Universal Realty Group is a Halifax-based property management company known for setting the standards of excellence in residential accommodation and commercial leasing. We are currently seeking a qualified, Superintendent for one of our properties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing maintenance and repairs to building, common area and vacant/tenant units
- Performing ongoing building maintenance and cleaning
- Responding to tenant concerns
- Assisting the Property Manager in collecting rent, staffing the on-site office, and communicating with tenants
Your qualifications include:
- Familiarity with the following systems is required: HVAC, plumbing, fire protection and building system controls
- Knowledge of the safety procedures and standards as outlined in the WHMIS manual is
- Strong maintenance skills including, but not limited to: light plumbing, painting, cleaning, general repairs and maintenance.
- Previous experience in commercial property management is an asset
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Universal Realty Group recognizes our employees as an essential resource and value workers of all ages. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, medical benefits, and incentives. To express your interest in this position, please forward your resume to:
Stacey Lilly, Residential General Manager
Back to Careers landing page.