Universal Realty Group is a Halifax-based property management company known for setting the standards of excellence in residential accommodation, development and commercial leasing. We are currently seeking a qualified live-in Assistant Resident Manager for our new residence, The Charles I.
The Charles I, opening Fall 2019, is a landmark residence offering 121 thoughtfully designed apartments with unparalleled views of the Bedford Basin and surrounding green space. The Charles I offers an attractive fusion of classic refinement and modern flair for living space with timeless style and enduring comfort.
For this position, we welcome applicants to apply as either a single or a couple. This position would be ideally suited for a retiree or other individuals looking to make a life change. Make The Charles your home today!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collection of rent and leasing of units
- Cleaning and minor maintenance of property
- On-call responsibilities shared with other staff members
- Other tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong customer service skills focusing on managing tenant relations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- General maintenance knowledge considered an asset
- Previous experience in a similar position considered an asset
Universal Realty Group recognizes our employees as our most important asset and values workers of all ages and backgrounds. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, as well as employer provided medical benefits and other incentives. We are looking for new talent to join our dynamic team that is setting the standard of excellence in the property management field.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to:
Elissa Jestings – Human Resources
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: (902) 429-9952
No phone calls please