Universal Realty Group is a Halifax-based property management company known for setting the standards of excellence in residential accommodation and commercial leasing. We are currently seeking a qualified, Building Engineer for Park Lane Mall, in downtown Halifax, NS.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Day to day operation of physical plant and associated equipment
• Performing maintenance and repairs to building, common area and vacant/tenant units
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• 2nd Class Stationary Engineer (refrigeration) or 4th Class Steam
• Familiarity with the following systems is required: HVAC, plumbing, fire protection and building system controls considered an asset
• Strong maintenance skills including, but not limited to light plumbing, painting, cleaning, general repairs and maintenance.
• Previous experience in commercial property management is an asset
Universal Realty Group recognizes our employees as our most important asset and values workers of all ages and backgrounds. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, as well as employer provided medical benefits and other incentives. We are looking for new talent to join our dynamic team that is setting the standard of excellence in the property management field.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to:
Juline Cox – Commercial Property Manager
email@example.com or fax: (902) 429-9952
No phone calls please