Universal Realty Group is a leader in the development and management of commercial and residential real estate with a reputation for building excellence in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Our portfolio consists of over 2,300 apartments, 1.5 million square feet of commercial space and Halifax's beloved landmark hotel, the Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites. We specialize in a wide spectrum of management services including Property Management, Asset Management and Real Estate Development. Our cultural philosophy is based on providing the community with better places in which to thrive.
We are seeking a multi-talented Graphic Designer with a passion for fresh creative to join our team. This is a full-time position based in our head office located in Halifax.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Create visual and written assets to support marketing projects (print, social media and digital advertising content, branding, signage), executed on a fast turn-around basis
· Plan media schedules, maintain budgets, manage all phases of production, provide art direction
· Develop design templates and branded materials
· Format visual assets for digital, print platforms
· Develop and distribute e-blast communications (Revinate, Yardi)
· Provide insight and creative knowledge to all forms of content (web design, packaging, social media etc.)
· Perform research and implementation of new technology products and platforms
· Collaborate with internal team members and outside contract specialists
· Source and coordinate promotional materials
Your qualifications will include:
· Proficient in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Microsoft Suite, animation software and web technologies
· Skilled at producing superior written and visual creative content for website, social media, print, broadcast
· Strong knowledge of online technology, digital media with ability to generate photo, video, animated assets
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Perform prepress and print production procedures (pre-flight and press checks)
· Excellent organization and management skills, detail-oriented
· Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, managing priorities and tight deadlines
· Comfortable working independently and as part of the team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in graphic design and/or multimedia
Universal Realty Group recognizes our employees as an essential resource and value workers of all ages. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, medical benefits, and incentives.
To express your interest in this position, please forward your résumé with creative portfolio to: