Universal Realty Group is a Halifax-based property management company known for setting the standards of excellence in residential accommodation. We are currently seeking a qualified, Live-in Maintenance & Assistant Resident Manager for our residential properties
Your responsibilities will include:
- The Assistant Resident Managers are responsible for different duties, pertaining to ongoing building maintenance and cleaning
- Maintaining cleanliness of designated facility areas (sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, garbage removal, windows and door cleaning, etc.
- Complete special cleaning projects upon request (vacant units cleaning)
- Performing maintenance and repairs to make units rent ready (painting, minor patching and repairs)
- Must be able to perform leasing of the units, collecting rent, and communicating with tenants when the Resident manager is away
- Other duties as assigned by Resident manager
Your qualifications include:
- Preference will be given to applicants with one-year experience as a cleaner or building manager
- Strong communication and organizational skills, excellent attention to detail
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Yardi, email, internet)
- Strong maintenance skills including, but not limited to: light plumbing, painting, cleaning, general repairs and maintenance
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment and contribute to a rapidly growing organization
Universal Realty Group recognizes our employees as our most important asset and values workers of all ages and backgrounds. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, as well as employer provided medical benefits and other incentives. We are looking for new talent to join our dynamic team that is setting the standard of excellence in the property management field.
Savita Dawe, HR Manager
No phone calls please.