Universal Realty Group is a Halifax-based property management company known for setting the standards of excellence in residential accommodation and commercial leasing. We are currently seeking a qualified, Maintenance Technician for Park Lane Mall in Halifax, NS
Universal Realty Group specializes in the management and development of high-quality office buildings, warehouses, and multi-service complexes, strategically located in prime business locations within the HRM. With over 1.4 million square feet of commercial space, our hands-on management style and dedication to building excellence is reflected in our satisfied commercial tenants and clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing maintenance and repairs to property, common areas, retail and terrace spaces and vacant units.
- Performing ongoing building maintenance and cleaning.
- Responding to office and retail tenant concerns.
- Assisting the Property Manager in collecting rent.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Familiarity with the following systems is required: HVAC, plumbing, fire protection and building system controls considered an asset.
- Strong maintenance skills including, but not limited to: light plumbing, painting, cleaning, general repairs and maintenance.
- Previous experience in commercial property management considered an asset.
Universal Realty Group recognizes our employees as our most important asset and values workers of all ages and backgrounds. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, as well as employer provided medical benefits and other incentives. We are looking for new talent to join our dynamic team that is setting the standard of excellence in the property management field.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to:
Juline Cox – Commercial Property Manager
email@example.com or fax: (902) 429-9952
No phone calls please