Universal Realty Group is a Halifax-based property management company known for setting the standards of excellence in residential accommodation and commercial leasing. We are currently seeking a qualified Painter for one of our residential properties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Clean and make on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures etc.
- Prepare walls and surfaces for painting
- General maintenance duties
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (e.g. plaster)
Your qualifications include:
- Proven working experience as a painter
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
- Solid knowledge of commercial and/or construction painting techniques considered an asset
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns etc.)
- Familiarity with Occupational Health & Safety and WHIMIS considered and asset
Universal Realty Group recognizes our employees as our most important asset and values workers of all ages and backgrounds. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, as well as employer provided medical benefits and other incentives. We are looking for new talent to join our dynamic team that is setting the standard of excellence in the property management field.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to:
Krystina Chabanenko – General Manager, Residential
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: (902) 429-9952
No phone calls please