Universal Realty Group is a Halifax-based property management company known for setting the standards of excellence in residential accommodation, development and commercial leasing. We are currently seeking a qualified, Project Administrative Assistant for a New Development. Experience is required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare all subcontracts, purchase orders and maintain logs
- Proficiently administer all clerical duties such as typing, filing etc.
- Assisting manager in keeping track of costs for reporting
- Prepare all change orders to subcontracts and purchase orders
- Maintain all drawings and shop drawings including logging
- Prepare all change order proposals received from the Project Manager
- Maintaining packing slips and recording as required
- Maintain all files for projects
- Assist manager with schedule
- Support for Site Managers
Your qualifications include:
- Must Have Experience
- Well-groomed and professional.
- Reliable and flexibility are considered and asset
- Trustworthy / confidentiality
- Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling
- Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management
- Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication
Universal Realty Group recognizes our employees as an essential resource and value workers of all ages. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, medical benefits, and incentives.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to:
Pam Priest – Capital Projects Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: (902) 429-9952
No phone calls please