Universal Realty Group is a Halifax-based property management company known for setting the standards of excellence in residential accommodation and commercial leasing. We are currently seeking a qualified, Resident Manager for a downtown residential properties in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Your responsibilities will include:
• The Resident Manager is responsible for leasing units, collecting rent, staffing the on-site office and communicating with tenants
• Performing maintenance and repairs to make units ready to rent
• Performing ongoing building maintenance and cleaning
• Other duties as assigned
Your qualifications include:
• Previous experience in residential property management
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Yardi, email, internet)
• Strong maintenance skills including, but not limited to: light plumbing, painting, cleaning, general repairs and maintenance
Universal Realty Group recognizes our employees as our most important asset and values workers of all ages and backgrounds. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, as well as employer provided medical benefits and other incentives. We are looking for new talent to join our dynamic team that is setting the standard of excellence in the property management field.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to:
Krystina Chabanenko – General Manager, Residential
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: (902) 429-9952
No phone calls please