Universal Realty Group is a leader in the development and management of commercial and residential real estate with a reputation for building excellence in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Our portfolio consists of over 2,300 apartments, 1.5 million square feet of commercial space and Halifax's beloved landmark hotel, the Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites. We specialize in a wide spectrum of management services including Property Management, Asset Management and Real Estate Development. Our cultural philosophy is based on providing the community with better places in which to thrive.
We are currently seeking a Social Media Manager with Multimedia Skills to join our team.
This role will be responsible for the creation, implementation and management of captivating content for all digital platforms and social networks within the Universal Realty Group portfolio comprising of Residential, Commercial, Shopping Mall and Hotel interests.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Create and post platform specific written, graphic, gif animations and video content for use on social media, company websites and online advertising channels, including but not limited to; Google, Kijiji, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Periscope, Vimeo
• Propose and manage digital advertising budgets
• Manage online customer relationships and feedback
• Develop weekly digital media platform content schedules
• Provide weekly analytics and metrics reports
• Connect with key influencers and build partnerships
• Assist with assets for websites and executing other design assets
• Generate new concepts through research and brainstorming
• Proofread and check all contents of designed materials to ensure accuracy and adherence to brand standards
• Identify and implement emerging social network and digital trends
• Obtain and maintain asset and design database
• Collaborate and work with team members from different departments
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
• Customer focused
• Experience in relevant field
• Skilled in graphic design, copywriting, animation, video and still photography with a strong portfolio
• Proficient in Adobe tools such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SMO/SEM, marketing database, and social media advertising campaigns
• Experience with strategy and financial planning
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
• Experience setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
• Thrive under pressure and enjoy a fast-paced and multi-project environment
• Have strong communication skills (oral, written and creative) and a strong work ethic
• You bring positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet
Universal Realty Group recognizes our employees as an essential resource and value workers of all ages. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, medical benefits, and incentives.
To express your interest in this position, please forward your résumé with a selection of portfolio samples to: