A new height of stylish living is on the rise. Introducing The Charles I, opening Summer 2019 - a landmark residence offering 121 thoughtfully designed apartments with unparalleled views of the Bedford Basin and surrounding green space. The Charles I offers an attractive fusion of classic refinement and modern flair for living space with timeless style and enduring comfort. The Larry Uteck neighbourhood provides easy access to downtown connector routes and convenient proximity to Bedfords fastest growing selection of markets, dining, recreation and wellness amenities.
Features & Amenities:
- Spacious penthouse level amenities include a beautifully appointed social room for entertaining and relaxing and a large fully equipped fitness space.
- Generous entrance lobby with fireplace and art features; inspired textures and modern appeal.
- Balconies with natural views.
- Secure underground parking and tenant storage located in the parkade.
- Intercom and box system security for building access
- Spacious open concept floor plans.
- Generous expanses of glass with natural views to the outside.
- Open loft style ceilings.
- Professionally selected finishes with contemporary detailing.
- Luxury vinyl tile throughout suites.
- 5-1/2”H painted wood baseboards.
- LED Contemporary lighting.
- Soft wood grain look neutral cabinetry throughout.
- Open kitchens with breakfast peninsulas.
- Neutral quartz countertops.
- Full height glass backsplash.
- Contemporary flat-panel cabinetry with modern hardware.
- Luxury vinyl tile flooring.
- Double basin stainless undermount sinks.
- 5 stainless appliances, which includes large fridge with bottom drawer.
- Well-appointed bathrooms.
- Porcelain floor tile that looks like concrete.
- Clean white contemporary subway wall tiles.
- Double sink vanities in en-suite bathrooms.
- White quartz countertops
Become an insider and register for pre-leasing now! Click https://thecharlesapartments.ca/pre-leasing-registration or contact Ashley Morine, General Manager Residential (902) 880-0766, email@example.com